Sunday, April 25, 2010

SAVINGS x 2

Ok, here's my second attempt at getting the most I can for as little OOP.

CVS trip

As soon as I walked in, I scanned my CVS card and it gave me $2 Extra Bucks (works like cash)...Ok, I'm feeling good already!

They didn't have the ThermaCare wraps I wanted...I normally would not buy these, but they were on sale for $2.49 + I had a coupon for $1/1 which would make the price $1.49 AND you got $2.49 Extra Bucks!! So I would get these for FREE and get money to use for my next purchse. If I can get something for FREE and get the Extra Bucks to use for my next transaction, then I will buy things I normally wouldn't. The checker gave me a rain check, so I will get these when they come back in.

OK, here's what I got:


OK, doesn't look like much, but I only paid 24 cents out of my pocket, PLUS I got $2 Extra Bucks to use once the ThermaCare wraps come in! WOOOOOHOOOO!

Colgate Total - $2.99 - $1/1 MFGC = $1.99 I used the ECB that I got when I can into the store...OOP $.09 + $2 ECB to use later

NYC Lipstick - was BOGO (buy one get one free) $1.99 each + I had 2 $1/1 MFGC = 16 cents tax.

I got paid to shop today...I didn't get much, buy I was thrilled!!! Baby steps...but I'm lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!