Monday, March 21, 2011

It's the Perfect Storm - Painting the Dining Room - Part 3

If you read previous posts, you know we started the Dining Room remodel a year ago!  Here are some before pictures....

The color on the walls is construction color 'peanut shell'...I got a small sample of the paint color I wanted and painted it on the wall to see if we would like it.


Before pics... 

more before... 

and more before... 

Here's my husband starting to paint.  Paint color is from Lowes.  Valspar - Perfect Storm. 

I wanted a 'peacock blue'..this is as close as I could find.  Not navy, not teal...kind of in between. 

love, love, love it! 

Since our ceiling is so high in here (12 feet), the darker color works fine. 

This pic makes the blue look brighter than it is...the other pics look more 'true to color'. 

A coat of paint = Pricele$$

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful choice! How many coats of paint did this take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you post a pic of the full room

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!